We’ve just launched a new client helpdesk portal as part of our ongoing commitment to ensuring our customers and their businesses are kept at the forefront of technological innovation. As we are all well aware technology has massively transformed the way businesses are run, allowing companies both big and small to carry out seemingly impossible tasks with a simple click of a button. Using our client helpdesk portal will make logging tickets a quick and simple process, ultimately improving your helpdesk experience and reducing wait times.
Our new client helpdesk portal will benefit customers for the following reasons:
- Tickets get logged immediately with a unique reference number
- No waiting on the phone
- You can view historic tickets and provide updates on open ones
- There is reporting available
- It’s really good for medium and low priority tickets
- You can include screenshots and attachments to further the information you send to us
- We’ve defaulted some questions to assist you in logging the ticket
Alternatively, you can also email your tickets to [email protected] which has the same benefits as above. Its quick, easy and in your words.
Our Operations Director Andy Viner has created a comprehensive walkthrough of the new Customer Helpdesk Portal which you can view below:
Ultimately logging tickets via the Helpdesk Portal or via the helpdesk email will make the process as quick and efficient as possible.
Helping us, help you.
If you don’t have a login already to access the Customer Helpdesk Portal please get in touch and we will get you set up.